The Dove’s Nest, an organization committed to empowering faith communities to keep children and youth safe from abuse in their churches, homes and communities, has a new video resource available.
This new safety and abuse prevention training video for adult volunteers is now available to churches for a one-time fee of $75.
In 38 minutes, the video covers these topics:
- Child abuse and Jesus’s message regarding safety for children
- Why and how to implement a child protection policy
- An overview of the Circle of Grace curriculum
- Reporting suspected abuse
- Tech safety and social media, as well as child-on-child perpetration
- Consent and safe touch
You can see a one-minute preview of the training on YouTube: http://bit.ly/DovesNestTrainingVideo.
For more information and instructions on how to purchase a copy of this video, please see https://dovesnest.net/NEW-38-Minute-Training-Video-Available.
If you have further questions, contact Anna Groff, executive director of Dove’s Nest, at anna@DovesNest.net.