Video training available for abuse prevention
The Dove’s Nest, an organization committed to empowering faith communities to keep children and youth safe from abuse in their churches, homes and communities, has a new video resource available.
This new safety and abuse prevention training video for adult volunteers is now available to churches for a one-time fee of $75.
In 38 minutes, the video covers these topics:
- Child abuse and Jesus’s message regarding safety for children
- Why and how to implement a child protection policy
- An overview of the Circle of Grace curriculum
- Reporting suspected abuse
- Tech safety and social media, as well as child-on-child perpetration
- Consent and safe touch
You can see a one-minute preview of the training on YouTube: http://bit.ly/DovesNestTrainingVideo.
For more information and instructions on how to purchase a copy of this video, please see https://dovesnest.net/NEW-38-Minute-Training-Video-Available.
If you have further questions, contact Anna Groff, executive director of Dove’s Nest, at anna@DovesNest.net.