Healthy Boundaries 201
November 7 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Healthy Boundaries 201 is designed for credentialed pastors who have previously completed Healthy Boundaries 101.
The curriculum is intended as advanced training for those already familiar with the basic principles of healthy boundaries. The 201 curriculum uses excerpts from A Sacred Trust, as well as Once You Cross the Line.
Session topics include the following:
- Joy of Boundaries: Revisiting the Basics and Developing a Deeper Understanding
- Theology and Boundaries
- Power and Vulnerability
- Boundaries and Internet Technology
- Boundaries and Social Media
- Boundaries and Finance
- Boundaries and Attraction
This training will take place online via Zoom. Facilitators for this training will be Andy Stoner and Jon Bohley, assisted by Vickie Yoder.
Please note: All participants in this training need to order a copy of the workbook Healthy Boundaries 201: Beyond Basics.
You have two options for purchasing this workbook:
Amazon sells an electronic version of this book for $9.99. It is designed for use with a Kindle e-reader. Those who do not have a Kindle can download the free Kindle app from Amazon. This app allows individuals to read e-books on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can purchase a printed copy of the workbook from FaithTrust Institute for $15. In order to receive the workbook in time for the training, please order it by Oct. 16. After that date, on-time delivery can not be guaranteed, and you should order an electronic copy instead.
To receive the special price of $15, please click on the link above and then follow the instructions listed below:
- Click ADD TO CART.
- On the Your Cart page, Click CHECK OUT. Complete the contact and shipping address.
- Continue to shipping methods and select USPS Priority. Then on the right side, make sure the discount code is entered: OHIO201 and click APPLY. It will then show free shipping and the total will be $15 for one book ordered.
- CONTINUE to payment page and complete credit card info. Click PAY NOW.