The Eastern Mennonite University Chamber Singers will be performing in Ohio and Indiana during the group’s Spring Tour 2023.
The Eastern Mennonite University Chamber Singers is an auditioned touring chamber choir now in its 44th year. The theme of this year’s program is “Local and Global: songs of peace and justice.” The group will feature styles and composers from the Shenandoah Valley, as well as a variety of others from around the world to look at aspects of peace and justice.
The group will sing at numerous locations throughout Ohio:
- Saturday, March 4 — Concert at First Mennonite Church in Canton, 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5 — Worship service at Berlin Mennonite Church, 10 a.m.
- Sunday, March 5 — Concert at Millersburg Mennonite Church, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 6 — Chapel and choir classes at Central Christian School in Kidron
- Monday, March 6 — Concert at Huber Mennonite Church in New Carlisle, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 9 — Concert at Zion Mennonite Church in Archbold, 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 10 — Concert at First Mennonite Church in Bluffton, 6:30 p.m.
Programs are free of charge, and a love offering will be taken to support the choir’s travel expenses, as they are also touring Mennonite churches in the Netherlands and Germany in May. To download a poster with all the Ohio and Indiana concert dates, go to https://bit.ly/2023EMUChamberSingers.