Winter regional meetings begin on Feb. 2
Ohio Conference is holding four online winter meetings for delegates to Annual Conference Assembly:
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 — Wayne County/Holmes County
- Thursday, Feb. 4 — West Central/Southwest Ohio
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 — Northeast Ohio
- Thursday, Feb. 11 — Northwest Ohio
All meetings will take place from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on the Zoom videoconferencing platform. If you lack computer access, you can participate by phone. If you need login information for your meeting, contact Judy King at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-857-5421.
Please consider these questions
There are several questions that we would like someone from each of our congregations to answer during the sharing time at the upcoming regional delegate meetings:
- Has this time of pandemic changed your church’s missional outlook, and if so, how?
- Has you congregation discovered new ways to be missional during this time? If so, please share your experience.
- How can we best pray for your congregation?
Please come with one or two individuals prepared to answer the two questions for your congregation.