Fall regional meetings start Oct. 20
We look forward to seeing you online
It’s almost time for Ohio Conference’s fall regional meetings for delegates. The Conference will hold these meetings online this year rather than meeting in person.
Four fall regional meetings are scheduled:
- Tuesday, Oct. 20 — Northeast Ohio
- Thursday, Oct. 22 — Northwest Ohio
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 — Wayne County/Holmes County
- Thursday, Oct. 29 — West Central/Southwest Ohio
The fall regional meetings will be held online on the Zoom videoconference platform. If you are a delegate and did not receive login instructions, please contact Administrative Assistant Judy King at 330-857-5421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All meetings will take place from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. If you are unable to attend the meeting for your region, feel free to attend one of the other regional meetings. Please note: These gatherings also will be recorded and placed on the Ohio Conference website so they can be viewed at a later time.
If you have questions about the login procedure, please contact Administrative Assistant Judy King at 330-857-5421 or email@example.com during normal office hours (8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. weekdays).
Regional meeting agenda planned
Each regional meeting will begin with a brief devotional time led by the regional pastor. In addition, a number of business items will be covered:
- An update from Conference Minister Dick Barrett regarding Conference’s mission, vision and current initiatives
- A time of Dwelling in the Word, led by the Missional Resource Team in preparation for the Missional Conference in March. (The theme of this conference will be “Come and See! The Mission of the Church in God’s Country.”)
- Congregational Sharing
Please be prepared
In preparation for the fall meeting we would like you to select one person from your congregation to share your answers to the following two questions:
- What has been the biggest challenge for your congregation since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Where have you witnessed God at work in your congregation since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic?
Please look over these guidelines for Zoom meeting participation
In order to make these fall meetings run more smoothly, we ask that you take a look at this Zoom Guidelines document, which outlines some best practices for using Zoom.