Central Christian School is seeking an energetic and visionary leader to serve as superintendent beginning July 2017. Central Christian School is an equal opportunity employer offering a Christ-centered education within the Anabaptist-Mennonite tradition. The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate a clear commitment to Anabaptist faith and practice; serve as spokesperson for the school; and advance the mission and vision as set by the Board of Trustees. The superintendent will be a bridge-builder who fosters a positive community atmosphere.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- A record of innovative leadership experience and success
- Interpersonal communications
- Strategic planning
- Human resource and fiscal management
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with administrative, development and educational experience
Please visit www.ccscomets.org for additional information about this position.