Winter 2016 Delegate News #2
Delegates to discuss documents at cluster meetings
The Ohio Conference Leadership Team has developed several documents which delegates will discuss at winter cluster meetings. The documents are included below:
Statement on Remaining with MC USA
Proposed Membership Resolution with Cover Letter
One-Year Covenant for Ohio Conference Congregations, Pastors, Conference Leaders and Staff
Please download these documents and take some time to familiarize yourself with them before your cluster meeting.
Seven winter cluster meetings scheduled
Seven winter cluster meetings for delegates to Annual Conference Assembly have been scheduled:
- Wayne County — Feb. 2 at Sonnenberg Mennonite in Kidron, 7 p.m.
- Northwest Ohio — Feb. 4 at Zion Mennonite in Archbold, 7 p.m.
- Holmes/Tuscarawas — Feb. 11 at Berlin Mennonite, 7 p.m.
- Columbiana/Pennsylvania — Feb. 16 at Leetonia Mennonite, 7 p.m.
- West Central/SW Ohio — Feb. 18 at Oak Grove Mennonite in West Liberty, 7 p.m.
- Cleveland — Feb. 22 at Lee Heights Community Church in Cleveland, 7 p.m.
- Lima — Feb. 25 at Pike Mennonite in Elida, 7 p.m.
Please remember that if you are not able to attend the cluster meeting in your area because of a schedule conflict, you are welcome to attend any of the other cluster meetings.