- This event has passed.
October 19, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
This training equips pastors to use the Prepare/Enrich assessment with engaged and married couples.
With almost 40 years of research validation, Prepare/Enrich has proven itself to be the most trusted, comprehensive relationship assessment for couples at any stage of life.
What does Prepare/Enrich assess?
- The couple’s alignment on core areas such as communication and conflict resolution, as well as topics customized to their relationship phase and context
- The impact of family of origin experiences on each partner’s perception of the couple relationship
- Positive/negative feedback cycles affecting the relationship
- Which relationship areas to focus on and which to build upon
- Stress level of each partner
- Key personality similarities and differences
Ohio Conference will offer this training twice:
Sept. 30 at Salem Mennonite Church in Kidron — presenter, Bill Seymour, pastor of Orrville Mennonite Church
Oct. 19 at West Clinton Mennonite Church — presenter, Ryan Harker, pastor of West Clinton Mennonite Church
The registration fee for this training event is $100, which covers the training, materials and lunch. Registration is due by Oct. 5.